selenium-remote-control-Installation steps?

Hi,

I've installed Selenium Remote Control, there is no any installation guide, I try lots more by index, pages and others, even i m not able to use it.
Is there any installation gude openly, or what to do ahead to achieve my goal?
Basically I'm looking a tool which can test functional with Data-driven testing.

Plz Guide me what should i do?

Thanks & Regards,
Rahul

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    If you download the Zip folder of selenium you will have a instruction guide in it ๐Ÿ˜€

If you want to perform functional testing using Data driven Framework you can use QTP as well.
    But as said QTP is a licensed tool.

I guess the installation guide will be in the downloaded ZIP folder.
  • unique.uni2000
    unique.uni2000
    yes QTP is licenced tool thats why i m using S-RC,
    one more things i have download zip file for RC, which don't have installation gude.
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have installed it a week back , i have a text file in that zip folder , the name of the file is Read Me .

If you still cant find it , i can PM you tomorrow or today in the evening .
  • unique.uni2000
    unique.uni2000
    Well i got a Zip file namely... "selenium-remote-control-1.0-beta-2-dist.zip", when i unzip it i got 7 items namely as follows:
    1. selenium-dotnet-client-driver-1.0-beta-2
    2. selenium-java-client-driver-1.0-beta-2
    3. selenium-perl-client-driver-1.0-beta-2
    4. selenium-php-client-driver-1.0-beta-2
    5. selenium-python-client-driver-1.0-beta-2
    6. selenium-ruby-client-driver-1.0-beta-2
    7. selenium-server-1.0-beta-2

and no any readme file.........................what should i do tell me plz?

#-Link-Snipped-#

Thank you very much!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Please delete your email id and send me a test mail which is in my signature , i will send you the required file .

Please edit your post , delete the email provided there .
    thanks
  • johndunham
    johndunham
    English-Scared
    If you download the Zip folder of selenium you will have a instruction guide in it ๐Ÿ˜€

If you want to perform functional testing using Data driven Framework you can use QTP as well.
    But as said QTP is a licensed tool.

I guess the installation guide will be in the downloaded ZIP folder.
    Here's pretty comprehensive "how-to" that may help:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Also, if you want to avoid the headache of configuring + managing all the browser / OS combinations you want to test against, you can try a service like Cross Browser Testing, Selenium Testing, Mobile Testing | Sauce Labs which basically substitutes for a local SeleniumRC server.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Mods _ The first link is the link to an Open QA forum which is a valid link and not an advertisement , but the second link is advertisement so please remove the second one.
    If you find first is also not valid then delete it as well no issues ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Doesn't look like an advertisement. We'll keep check if the same links gets posted multiple times by the same user.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Ok Biggie , thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can a 12V DC relay controled by a normal PLC??๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
A thread may be for any query and may contain large number of posts. If someone later refer the thread for similar query, he may need to go through the...
Can a 12V DC Relay controled by normal PLC? how much the output Voltage of PLC??๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
i am doing my final year project on conveyor.. can u all guys suggest the features that can be add on at my conveyor? my conveyor already equiped with size...
Hi cEans. I once again login to this after few days due to my summer vacation. I tried to learn Advanced Java during these holidays. I know basics of java...