Selection Of Bonnet For Tractors

The bonnet for the tractors can be of square nose and stub nose.
During the time of manufacturing,the square nose bonnets are arranged in a stand,whereas the stub nose bonnets are too hard to handle.thereby the productivity gets reduced .Moreover the bonnets are made by deforming the sheet metal process and stub nose bonnet consumes more time manufacturing.

Can you give any suggestion for improving the dimentiferous productivity of stub nose bonnets.......

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi Ceans...i need your thoughts and suggestions regardin my project. my overall budget is 15,000 and i need an idea of a working model! Help me out..need suggestions.
hi friends... im doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year. i have to do a mini project for this 5th semester. i already have an idea. i given it below. SPECIFICATION TRACKING...
Hi Crazy Engineers, This is Ram, newly joined member. I am basically Electrical Engineer. Presently working in Low Voltage Switchgear filed. I came to know about CE while searching some...
Ive noticed that the other Ultimate topics thread was titled for CS and IT, so I made one for Telecommunications 😉 There is some overlapping between ECE majors, but hopefully...
hi!!! I wanna prepare a project for my B.E(I.T)..my area of interest is vb.net and java......so anyone can please suggest me some nice and fresh topics for my project