Seeking Solutions

I am a fresh engineering graduate in mechanical field and seeking guidance for automation. If there is anyone who could help me, please contact me via E-mail at edited or edited#-Link-Snipped-# .Thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    thread moved

hi poorvesh,

I removed your email addresses from the post. The bots catch those email addresses & go on submitting them to various marketing cos. I'm moving your thread to appropriate place.

-The Big K-
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    seeking guidance for automation
    automation? is that something related to mechanical engineering? ๐Ÿ˜•:?:

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Jerry

automation? is that something related to mechanical engineering? ๐Ÿ˜•:?:

Or it is related to the computer automation .....

if Automation related to software......which tool you want to start...
    in Btw....QTP, Test Complete are good and easy to start with...
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    --Crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not the right person to answer this ๐Ÿ˜€

This brings us back to the fact that we need to be more elaborate while posting queries on the forums. Be as descriptive as possible as it helps those who are willing to help ๐Ÿ˜‰

-The Big K-
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    If its not a wrong ,

could anyone tell me what is finally discussed in this forum

Regards,
    A.SK...
  • akravikanth
    akravikanth
    As a mechanical engineer, do u know or having experience or training in ProE, SolidWorks. Because these are really important or a must for a mechanical student.. And AutoCAD will also do for you..... If not, first learn those things...
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    He aint comming back and I dont know why. Sorry to say this but I've seen a lot of people do this and it gets irritating.

First Google, or wiki your query and search the forum.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone well i am starting up a new game(although it's common)...what u ppl have to do z add up three words and make a story. RULES: 1.no one can...
Hi CEans! Yahoo is still generating waiting list for Yahoo Mail Beta. But here we present a simple way to enable it yourself - try following steps: Log in to...
hi crazy people i need ur advice .. im going to complete my first yr engg e&c n wat r the better option to go for in summar vacation ..will...
Hi All! Unfortunately, we couldn't have much activity on Quant Section. Some suggested that we start question-answer session on the quant section so that the section gets a kick. Do...
I just emailed all of my batchmates and asked them to join crazyengineers. . . . . . and I am feeling good. ๐Ÿ˜ crook ๐Ÿ˜