seeking for project idea

i'm fourth year ECE student & i'll graduate next year is there anybody can suggest me project idea??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    tsion
    i'm fourth year ECE student & i'll graduate next year is there anybody can suggest me project idea??
    Could you tell us the skills set you already have and any of the project ideas that you're considering so that we can come up with better suggestions? I'd also recommend going through the various ideas contributed by CEans so that you can pick up your ideas or combine two ideas to develop your own new project idea 😀
  • gajendra patel
    gajendra patel
    tsion

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you guys say no to loan, then from where procure seed capital ?
It looks like the electronics industry these days is obsessed with a new kind of biodegradable and flexible display. While we can understand the biodegradable displays are the need of...
Nokia and Audiodraft have teamed up to launch the Nokia Ringtone challenge in India and in several other parts of the country. The challenge is simple; submit and original ringtone...
The question is simple and I want simple answers. Will you buy the New iPad once it's available in your country? Yes or No? Why? My answer: No. Because I...
I am planning to buy a mobile which can support AT&T Connect Participant Application . On official website they have applicaiton for iPhone and BlackBerry . But are these applications...