SECURITY SYSTEM BASED ON REALTIME FACE DETECTION

Project Abstract / Summary : Even though there are various security systems Robbery has become common in our day to day life. Security systems with CCD cameras are commercially available which consuming large amount of electricity. We are proposing a novel system to prevent robbery in highly secure areas with lesser power consumption. This system has face-recognition technology which grants access to only Authorized people to enter that area. If others enter the place without access using some other means, then the system alerts the security personnel and streams the video captured by the security camera. We present Real-time face detection and tracking algorithm using a single PTZ (Pan, Tilt, and Zoom) camera. Unlike existing algorithms which track the human face in the field of view of a fixed camera, the proposed algorithm adjusts the pan, tilt and zooms of a PTZ camera in real-time so that human faces can be acquired at the camera’s maximum resolution. The video transmitted is compressed and transmitted by ENVMT.

By using this ENVMT, the video can play with lesser bandwidth consumption, latency and jitter.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : real time face recognition is more important topic for the security system. while reading the face recognition papers we impressed with this technology and we got so many ideas with this topic, with this technology we can trace or tracking a person in world wide. this is made us to move on into this project

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: EASWARI ENGINEERING COLLEGE
City: CHENNAI
State: TAMILNADU
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guyz am dng 3rd year information technology ...just me a domain which is peak now to do my mini and final year project...
Just a note to all the members - the search has been disabled for the time being. It won't function just the way it should. We're tracking down a known...
Project Abstract / Summary : India holds the dubious distinction of registering the highest number of road accidents in the world. According to the experts at the national transportation planning...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is design and fabrication of hydraulic press having following specifications : Capacity = 5 Tonnes Working pressure = 150 bar Double acting cylinder...
I have few Data in Jpg I want to convert into excel....I wrote code but its not working 😔....someone Help me pls....