Security system and control via sms and bluetooth

hello sir/mam... just having some trouble here cause i found out that my thesis topic already exist and almost the same on the you tube but on separate thing like i found two thesis project on you tube one is the security door lock via blue-tooth and another one via sms... i am so confuse if i will continue having this project.... please help me with your good advises and any idea to innovate it more advance or even more different than the two video that i search... thanks for your response... i will appreciate it... πŸ˜‰

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Maiko
    hello sir/mam... just having some trouble here cause i found out that my thesis topic already exist and almost the same on the you tube but on separate thing like i found two thesis project on you tube one is the security door lock via blue-tooth and another one via sms... i am so confuse if i will continue having this project.... please help me with your good advises and any idea to innovate it more advance or even more different than the two video that i search... thanks for your response... i will appreciate it... πŸ˜‰
    My advice: you should continue. πŸ˜€
    For example: Before Google, there were search engines which did the same job, so when 2 guys came up with the Idea of Google, they tried to sell it but it was rejected, so they opened their own company, and you know the rest.
    So don't worry! and continue...
    Good luck implementing πŸ˜€
  • Maiko
    Maiko
    rahul69
    My advice: you should continue. πŸ˜€
    For example: Before Google, there were search engines which did the same job, so when 2 guys came up with the Idea of Google, they tried to sell it but it was rejected, so they opened their own company, and you know the rest.
    So don't worry! and continue...
    Good luck implementing πŸ˜€
    thank you for taking time to notice my post here #-Link-Snipped-# hmmm... it was just i was being discouraged but since i join this group i already learned a lot of things... yeah by now i am continuing this concept... but i am in need of much more ideas and critic so that in can innovate it more... if you have some ideas.... please let me informed and i will appreciate it much... God bless πŸ˜‰
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Maiko
    thank you for taking time to notice my post here #-Link-Snipped-# hmmm... it was just i was being discouraged but since i join this group i already learned a lot of things... yeah by now i am continuing this concept... but i am in need of much more ideas and critic so that in can innovate it more... if you have some ideas.... please let me informed and i will appreciate it much... God bless πŸ˜‰
    Glad to know that my views helped. I know while implementing a project, many roadblocks may come, but being hopeful and hardwork is the key to cross those, if u face any difficulties, feel free to ask, we are here to help you πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We sure heard the rumour and some of us might have gone ahead and refuted it but the Facebook owned mobile messaging giant has proved us wrong. Yes, it’s now...
Celkon Mobiles have updated their low-budget Android device portfolio with the launch of Celkon Millennia ME Q54+ smartphone, a phone with above average features that hopes to lure customers with...
Spice Mobiles has several new smartphones in its portfolio in the year 2015 and today it has launched a new series called XLife and so far there are four entry...
HomeLane, a startup based out of Bangalore, that deals with interior designing, modular kitchen manufacturing and 3D modelling, has recently launched a new virtual reality-based device called 'Kaleido' which is...
greetings Mr. @Harshad Italiya i'm just new here and already had some conversation with sir. Ramani... he suggested you to me for my question... because im having problem for my...