Secure PHP framework to do a big scaled application like CRM, HRM

Hi #-Link-Snipped-#

Hope you are doing good today..!! 😀

could you please suggest me a secure PHP framework to do a big scaled application like CRM, HRM, etc..

Hopefully awaiting for your response..

Regards,
Nisam P
Visit My Blog

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    There are no of PHP based open source CRM( SugarCRM, Vtiger) and HRM (OrangeHRM) available

You can pick any and build your application
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Zend's quite promising too. Why not go with Zend?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Zend is just a framework, and it is preferrable if you are planning to develop CRM from scratch, which won't make sense if there are already available out there

I will rather suggest you to use any existing crm developed and modify it according to your needs

I think sugar is based on zend (not sure though)

Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Manish Goyal submitted a new project: Customer-Ratings.in - An Online Customer Rating Search Engine - Pass your reviews or ratings without registration or logging in Customer-Ratings.in is a search engine...
March/April is usually the time of the year when college students all over India start looking for an internship or training to do in their summer break. Often a summer...
Smartphones and laptops tend to heat-up when used for a long hours. This happens because the processor is doing all the work in the background while consuming a lot of...
How to select the project domain for final year project???? i m interested in application based projects and also in Network domain like cloud and all other things.
Piaggio, the Italian automobile brand, will be soon launching its super-premium scooter called 'Vespa 946' in India at a Rs. 8-9 Lakh price range. The company recently launched its third...