Section for Engineering Mathematics?

CEans!

Its time to extend the CE Higher education section. I'm thinking about introducing Engineering Mathematics sub-section. I'm convinced that it will be a great help to Engineering Students.

Let us not limit this section to GRE mathematics. ๐Ÿ˜€

-The Big K-

Replies

• jayaprakash
    jayaprakash
    Re: Engineering Mathematics

Hello Big K,

Its fine to have a seprate section for engineering maths which would very helpful to students ,Very great work.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Thanks, Jayaprakash! ๐Ÿ˜€

We all will have to wait few more days to see changes on the forums. We'll definitely have something good.

-The Big K-
  • jayaprakash
    jayaprakash

Hi Big k,
    Its fine, we will have it after the changes made in the CE ans web page and it should be great work and it will help the Budding engineers
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya

The Biggie,

I propose to have a CAT section on this forum. There are so many engineers who are tumbling through life without proper guidance on what to do post their B.E, we can help .

I know the IMS' and the PTs of the world are doing a damn good job, but how many students actually go to a nearby IMS (no bias here, just that I had approached IMS ๐Ÿ˜€ ) and take their advice?

Also, we would be having MBA grads on board on this forum as well, so I say, please put a separate CAT section as well, why only GRE ๐Ÿ˜€.

so CEans, we will guide you how to bell the CAT ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Bingo!

The 'MBA' section is already under consideration. We need sufficient number of threads to start a section dedicated to MBA.

CE forums will undergo major rework in the month of November (before the CrazyEngineers Day ๐Ÿ˜ ) . Please feel free to start threads related to MBA/CAT/GMAT in the GRE section (we will move the threads once we have proper structure in place)

Big Plans ahead, stay tuned, CEans! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya

Thats great!! Anything I can do to help? ๐Ÿ˜

If we are looking at starting more threads to get this MBA section started, then I can do that, easily ;-)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

kidakaka
    Thats great!! Anything I can do to help? ๐Ÿ˜

If we are looking at starting more threads to get this MBA section started, then I can do that, easily ;-)
    Of course, Kidakaka !

As I said earlier, we cannot afford to have a new section with 1-2 threads. The best way is to start a new threads in existing section and then introduce a new section. Feel free to start new threads in GRE/QUANT section.

-The Big K-
    p.s: We have around 20-25 days before we restructure the forums. We'll also need threads related to M.Tech (I doubt if its possible, anyone? ๐Ÿ˜‰ )
  • aashima
    aashima

Having a seperate section for the Engineering Mathematics would be an all new idea but I cudn't completely understand the major motive behind it. As in what will be our discussion content and what all major things would be discussed under Mathematics section.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

That's right, Aashima. I realized that with the new sections coming up, we need not have a separate section for Engineering Mathematics. The existing Quantitative (dis)ability section will be merged with GRE section. If the need arises, we may introduce sub-section dedicated to mathematics.

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima

Ok fine. We'll try and do our best to make the thread keep going.
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx

Yes in the EngMath section we can have practice pages:

Optimization
    Calculous(V.V.imp)
    Matrix Calculations (V.imp)

something like that, i will try my best to write something but cant promise since I want to concentrate on electronics ๐Ÿ˜€

BUT please someone should write!!! I did not see a single article till now!!!!! or a tutorial!!

Comon CEians, dont think of the success rate or anything, my first article got just about 3~4 replies, but atleast I was happy I wrote it and can use it in many more places.

GO! GO! GO! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

xHx, CE is experiencing startup blues ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

In Jurassic days of CE, we'd not get even a single post for 3 consecutive days ๐Ÿ˜ , but things are better now.

Engineering mathematics will be a part of CE in future. I'm still working on the structure (and I'm 80% done ๐Ÿ˜‰ ). Let us have new threads coming up in Help Me, Chit Chat, GRE sections so that we can move them to their appropriate place once we have the new structure in place.

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I'll try my best of fit Engineering Mathematics section in the new structure. But don't lose heart if it doesn't ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak

There is nothing related to Engineering mathematics on the 13 replies on this thread.

Folks, either post some thing relevant or change the name. We have enough room for discussions elsewhere. Guys, I request you to prohibit yourself from writing "wow! this is a great thread" type of posts.

Big K are you reading? make a note of this.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

mayurpathak
    There is nothing related to Engineering mathematics on the 13 replies on this thread.

Folks, either post some thing relevant or change the name. We have enough room for discussions elsewhere. Guys, I request you to prohibit yourself from writing "wow! this is a great thread" type of posts.

Big K are you reading? make a note of this.
    This thread was a part of 'Feedback & Suggestions' and later moved to this section to gather feedback. Anyways, the new structure may not have a dedicated section for engineering mathematics (we lack threads on Engineering mathematics to start a section dedicated to engineering mathematics).

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, I am aswini. I am learning dotnet and trying to do a project in asp.net using mvc architecture. I know how to implement mvc architecture in php. But here...
hey guys could u all please tell me how 2 improve my ram performance. and also how 2 overclock my pc and my graphic card(its an nvidia).wating 4 a reply.thanks...
Tutorial: Parallel Port Interfacing Techniques - Part 2 PC Parallel Port Interfacing Techniques - Part 2 16 October 2006 v1.0โ€‹ Elec: 3.5 Comp: 2 Mech: 0โ€‹ Introduction In this tutorial...
Hi CEans! Internet Search is a big business on the internet. Top three search Engines, Google, Yahoo! & MSN (Live Search) are working hard to improve the quality of the...
Hello If You Have Any Idea On It..................plz Tell Me