Secrets Revealed on New Experimental Google Wristband

Quote: Google has revealed a health-tracking wristband designed for prescription-only and clinical trial use.
Andrew Conrad, PhD, head of the life sciences division at the Google X research lab, told Bloomberg that the wristband could continuously measure a patient’s pulse, and skin temperature, as well as light exposure and noise levels. It is still at the experimental stage.
Unlike its Android Wear smartwatch, which tracks fitness for consumers, Google considers its new wristband a medical device. Most consumer-directed health-trackers are not rigorous enough for clinical trials, Conrad told Bloomberg. Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony India just brought its new smartphone Xperia Z3+ to the Indian shores hoping that it will compete the high-end phones in the market. Even if that might be the...
Last year was full of wearable device launches that started making them more common than elite as one would've initially thought. One of such products that made it to the...
Hai.. I am Poombavai Sivamani.. I m doing my final year MCA in SNS college of Engineering, Coimbatore.. I have an elder sister who works in Cognizant as Associate engineer.....
In July 2014, Anisha and her friend Nupur Khanna started their own venture called Eatonomist. Their only motive was to provide lip-smacking gourmet meal options for customers who hope to...
zynq series chip of xilinx is ideal choice for implementation of embedded systems. with a FPGA IC and two ARM A9 Cores in on small IC they have any thing...