Second International Conference on Advances in Computer Engineering

Second International Conference on Advances in Computer Engineering – ACE 2011 Proc. Archived in IEEE Xplore

Date of Function: July 27-28, 2011

The mission of the ACE 2011 International Conference is to bring together innovative academics people and industrial experts in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology, Computational Engineering, Communication and Security to a common forum, where a constructive dialog on theoretical concepts

Second International Conference on Advances in Computer Engineering, ACE 2011, is an international conference where theory, practices, and applications of Computational Engineering, Computer and Telecommunication Technology and related topics are presented and discussed. Original contributions are solicited on topics covered under broad areas such as (but not limited to):

Computational Mathematics Data Structures

Algorithms

Artificial Intelligence

Automated Software Engineering

Bioinformatics and Scientific Computing

Compilers and Interpreters

Computational Intelligence

Computer Animation

Computer Architecture

Computer Architecture and Embedded Systems

Computer Games

Computer Graphics & Virtual Reality

Computer Modeling

ACE 2011 - Important Dates

Last Date of Paper Submission: 10 Mar 2011

Paper Acceptance Notification: 20 April 2011

Camera Ready Paper: 26 May 2011

Paper Registration: 05 May 2011

Conference Date: 27 - 28 July 2011

Papers for review may be submitted @ : ace.paper AT engineersnetwork.org

You may register @ : ace.register AT engineersnetwork.org

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax has partnered with Israel Based Modu to bring the lightest touchphone in the world, called Modu T. The phone is available in India for Rs. 12,000. Few Details Here:...
Hello guys! everyone like something to do as a hobby..As i like to play and I also like to watch tv-shows and movies. Recently i have...
Dear all, I want to build a Q&A content scrapping website (similar to questionhub.com). For this purpose, I'm looking out for someone to work with me on web scripts. It...
In the World of Romance, ONE Single Rule Applies to the Men: Make the woman happy. Do something she likes, and you get points. Do something she dislikes and points...
Hi,,All I am new to this subject and Hope that I will get some sort of guidance from this forum. I need a C program that enables the M68HC11 to...