searching job with ME mechanical

hello sir,
i hv done ME mechanical cad/cam in 2016 and hv two years experience of assistant lecturer..After a gap of one year in teaching i m nt getting any opportunity in teaching field now..can u please suggest me that should i go for any industry job or switch to other field so that i can get a job as early as possible

Replies

• Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Did you try research(PhD in Mechanical) ? If not...! you can give a shot.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: By 1918, Charles M. Schwab was one of the richest men in the world. Schwab (oddly enough, no relation to Charles R. Schwab, founder of the Charles Schwab Corporation)...
Growth hackers individuals are money-making machines who think they are unstoppable, and so they become. Time is of the essence if you want to maximize your business’ potential for growth...
After completing his engineering & MBA, Shiv started working in the IT Industry (mostly startups) and learnt the rules of the game. Poised with the challenge of starting something of...
I am a student of final year and I am quite interested in technical stuff. I have many projects and ideas in mind. I want to realise them so that...
I'm curious to know what do our CEans think about our approach towards launching CrazyEngineers IO. Did we do it right? Would it have been better? Of course, but we...