Search of a new project for IT or in C Programming

Hi i want to do some new project related to B.Tech degree of Information Technology and also in a C Programming as im very much interested in C please suggest me

Replies

• kk_hegde
    kk_hegde
    guruteja
    Hi i want to do some new project related to B.Tech degree of Information Technology and also in a C Programming as im very much interested in C please suggest me
    Hi
    Why dont you take a CT/MRI DICOM image and do the compression on it .If you want DICOM CT/MRI image i can send you.

Regards
    Kishore
  • guruteja
    guruteja
    Hi Kishore i just dont know any thing about CT/MRI so send me dat image i will study about it in internet and i think it is related to medicinal appliance 😔 i dont know about that CT/MRI so u can suggest me na k i will be waiting for your reply

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends,i am doing B.Tech, i gotta go for training(6 months), i have 2 choices either i can go in 7th sem, from( june,2010-jan2011) or in 8th sem(jan 2011-to june...
hi.. i have read somewhere that a computer doesn't create any folder anywhere by the name CON. i have tried it and was surprised why this happened.. i have put...
Received following mail from Thoughtworks Pune folks: Official Website: Careers at ThoughtWorks - Ignite Pune 2 | ThoughtWorker Ignite comprises a series of 5 minute talks on a wide variety...
i need to build an Op-amp, so i need the internal circuit of an Op-amp my frnd suggested me 'Motorola MC1530' i just had a look at it, it had...
CEans, We are happy to bring you the CE's first contest of the year 2010; The CE BlogStar contest! All you have to do is write a post about CrazyEngineers...