Scissor Lift or Articulated Lift Which is better t

Hey, I have a requirement for Aerial Work Platform (AWP) for street light works application, for a total height of 9m and total weight to be lifted 250Kg. I was wondering if anyone could suggest an AWP system meeting this requirement, Sky Lift type or Scissor Lift type which will best suit the purpose.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Offering a promising start, Google’s deep learning algorithms are soon to enable computers, examine slide images of tissue samples and diagnose cancer relatively reliably. A pathologist’s report often considered as...
India's largest telecom network operator, Airtel has joined hands with Nokia to prepare for the next generation of communications '5G' and Internet of Things (IoT) in India. The partnership will...
Swipe has just announced the launch date of Swipe Elite Sense, another budget offering from Indian manufacturers. The new smartphone is priced at Rs. 7,499 and will be available only...
Hi everybody, I'm going to start a hydraulic consulting engineering firm in a month by myself. I would like to start design for architecture consulting firm and when I will...
All the iPhone fans without deep pockets, here's your chance to own an iPhone from the past for just about Rs. 29K. Grab it on Amazon.in before it's too late....