Scientists store 9 lakhs GB of data in E.coli bacteria

The aim of the project is to make it extremely resistant to hacking and environmental damage, which most current solutions are effected by.
Now, they've squeezed more than 9,31,322GB of data onto 1 gram of E.Coli bacteria by creating a massively parallel bacterial data storage system.

now no more hard disks and pen drives 😒

Replies

• nehabatla
    nehabatla
    i am sorry.i didn't know that this thread already existed. 😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No issues 😀 Keep contributing the latest news. Helps all of us be aware of things happening around us. Just wondering whether these bacteria need to be stored in special conditions or they exist alright at room temperature. What do you see the future of this, folks?
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    @ Neha
    Thats too surprising....
    First time heard of this..
    Thanks for sharing....
  • Batman
    Batman
    Thanks for the information. It Raised a lot of questions.
    Keep up the good work.😎
  • Jishnu Gupta
    Jishnu Gupta
    Really diffren n unknwn fact dude thnxxx for d upload.........😁 thtz super doper intrsetn........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey yadavundertaker Wish you a very-2 happy birthday..😁🎉 Where are you these days ?
Suppose you are head of procurement department of a fertilizers factory. Write a model report to the general manager and give your suggestions how you will handle the recent gas...
CEans, As many of you are aware; our Small Talk features eminent personalities related to engineering and entrepreneurship. Our aim is not only to bring you the 'famous' or 'big'...
Sir, I'm doing my B.tech second year. I want to give a paper presentation on DTSI engine.Could u please provide the necessary information about DTSI with figures and videos .Sir,pls...
The new Nimbuzz is “Free calls and messaging” with awesome new features for your iPhone and iPod touch that improve the chatting and calling experience! The update is available now...