Scientists have compiled the most comprehensive map of Mars

Quote:
Another triumph of human knowledge: The most complete geologic mapping yet of an entirely different planet. Scientists at the U.S. Geological Survey said this week that they've finished humanity's most thorough map of Mars. It's not exactly the kind of map you'd use to navigate from point A to point B — instead, it depicts all kinds of useful scientific information. Topography, geologic composition, thermal information, and more.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? The Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2015 is an entrance exam to be taken by graduate engineers who want to work under...
Quote Google’s founders may have recently downplayed the high tech giant’s healthcare plans. But a new partnership with Novartis, announced Tuesday, shows that Google is pretty serious when it comes...
We've been searching for a payment gateway that can accept credit cards and other forms of payments (especially in India, like net-banking). The best option so far (with my limited...
I've a router with three antenna and I've positioned them as \ | / , thinking that it'd cover a wide area. I was wondering if putting all the three...
When the news of Ex-Apple CEO John Sculley backing the home-grown company - Obi Mobiles came forth, it did turn a lot of eyes towards the new entrant in the...