Scientists Develop World’s First Polymer That Walks When Illuminated

Quote:
Scientists at Eindhoven University of Technology and Kent State University have developed a new polymer material that can undulate and therefore propel itself forward under the influence of light.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Monitoring and measuring how engineers spent their work day was considered normal and to be expected during the 20th century. Time studies were numerous. In the 1990s, the relationship...
Quote: Quite a few companies and teams that I encounter have an expectations problem. They have unrealistic expectations for the time and effort that it takes to develop an embedded...
Here's a list of top scorers. Congratulations to everyone who made it to the list. Those who didn't, start preparing for the next one. It's going to be even more...
Hi Founde/Admin of CE, I wanted to ask few questions: I really excited to know about how did you get started CE? What are the things you've considered? What are...
I've often wondered why isn't there a permanent cure for common cold. For me, the cold has always followed up with cough and I've hated it like anything. However, now...