Schools/Colleges Prefer Old GRE or New GRE 2011 Pattern?

There have been discussions about the schools discriminating amongst the old and revised GRE exam students.

There is nothing to worry. The OLD GRE scores will be accepted till they are valid (i.e. between the period of 5 years from the exam date)

ETS has made it clear in their updates that the schools/colleges must not discriminate between students basing on GRE pattern.

I hope that clears you of doubt and confusion.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Got this sms,found it interesting,so thought,I should share😀,,Any answers for them,guys,😁,😁 -If swimming is a good exercise to stay fit,why are whales fat? -Why is the place in a stadium...
I need some information and guidance to do this project. Is it possible to use cell phone in aircraft? I want to do this project by using infrared communication. please,help...
Microsoft is one of the top contributors of Linux Kernel development. It's a surprising move by Microsoft in recent years to contribute to Linux development. Read this article: David A....
Apple Inc. the company behind macs, iphone, ipads, ipods may soon over take EXXON as the most valuable company in the world. Apple is already the most valuable technology company...
You can now preview open Google Chrome tabs right in the taskbar - a feature that Windows 7 provides. By using this simple trick you will be able to display...