Schneider Electric Innovation Challenge 2009

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

World energy consumption has risen by 45% since 1980 and it is projected to increase by another 70% by 2030! The simple and powerful solution is intelligent energy efficiency. Schneider Electric gives you the platform to show creativity and simplicity in your solution to the given problems and compete with the best engineering minds in Innovation Challenge 2009.
The theme of this year’s contest is “Energy Efficiency”
#-Link-Snipped-# to learn more about energy efficiency

Prizes to be won

Winners - Rs. 1,00,000
Runners up - Rs 75,000
2nd Runners up - Rs. 50,000

Final date for submission of entries is October 21, 2009

10 selected teams will be invited for a presentation to Bangalore at our R&D facility

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is Antenna Tuning ?
help needed to generate random codes in C++/c . what is the algorithem of the programe in the above mention languge. dont use any built in functions...
hey I am not able to put inside a image here can anyone tell me how to upload a picture here??
Hi, i want to know if there is some way to delete the volume that result from the interference between two parts in the assembly environment. I want them to...
Read this: [Source] Starting next July, every person in Finland will have the right to a one-megabit broadband connection, says the Ministry of Transport and Communications. Finland is the world's...