Schenck Process spray bars

Hello fellow engineers. Am selasi and currently a site engineer on a project in west Africa. I just joined this website which am really impressed with trend of discussions.

I have this problem currently on site and need suggestion to handle it. I will like to know if spray bars for Schenck Process Double Deck Horizontal Screen (SLK3061) are permanently fitted to the main frame of the screen or is independent of it. I believe some of the engineers in this forum may have worked on this equipment before and will be ready to help me out.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You can download the GATE 2011 Question paper here:
CEans, Instead of treating this as a spamming thread, let's make a nice use of this thread to share your daily/hourly frustration and be happy. We are humans and it...
I am doing an undergraduate course to apply for uni in september. And as I am applying for civil engineering I would like to know what it differs from structural...
Dear Friends, This is Shashank, I am a Mariner engineer working in Merchant Navy for past 3 years, My job is mainly deals with the maintenance, operations, troubleshooting of big...
The question is open to all - If you could meet one famous entrepreneur, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Do take some time to write reasons.