SCARA robot

help on designing the links for a SCARA robot prototype for seam welding please.

Replies

• docel
    docel
    Hmmmmm.....
    What are your specs??
  • vidyarth_v
    vidyarth_v
    I am looking at a simple 3 link design with the perpendicular arm having a pen at the end effector.
  • docel
    docel
    Exact specs are required.
    SCARA is a costly affair, more so than other types of P&P Robot Arms because of its versatility and small footprint.
    It is necessary to decide the Load before anything else.
    You said Seam Welding, now pen.... ??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone help me in searching project ideas..? I mean searching ideas from PROJECT IDEAS & FORUMS.. from where to search, how to search????? I need mini project ideas in...
Hi, I am looking for some companies worldwide providing gold ore processing equipments. The system will process small quantities and the processing unit should be transportable in 40′ containers (...
HI all crazy engineers, I am from Kerala, India. I am a mechanical engineer. I had completed the course in 2007 now working in a manufacturing company and also going...
hi everyone, Can anyone tell me if it is genuine to download the product at work at home for beginners website ? Is it true that anybody who buys that...
HI I want to know more about the hydrocarbon industries and how useful are they to the Mechanical engineers. Please help me to know more about the equipments and operations...