Scale Venture Partners Invest $13 million in uTest - Testing In The Cloud

uTest - an online service that allows companies to crowdsource their testing needs to over 30k+ professional software testing engineers has raised $13 million from Scale Venture Partners.

With this investment; uTest now has total funding of $20 million.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi fnds,do anybody know how to execute the java constraint program in netbeans 6.8? i searched in google but i could not find out..
Hi all, The name is Rao, Pavan Rao. I'm a Production Engineer by graduation but a Software QA Test engineer by profession. Don't ask how I got there. It's a...
I have a HTC Desire handset obtained from Europe recently through a friend. The device is an original and has not been modded / broken in any manner. I also...
larceny (n): Theft; robbery The strict legal definition of larceny is theft without breaking in, or without the use of force. Grand larceny is major theft. To be larcenous is...
malapropism (n): Humorous misuse of a word that sounds similar to the word intended but has a ludicrously different meaning In Richard Sheridan's 1775 play. The Rivals, a character named...