Saying Goodbye is Never Easy - Machine Design Editor Carlos Gonsales

Carlos says: Face front, true engineers! Alas, this will be my last editorial with Machine Design. I will be taking on a new role at the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. My departure is bittersweet, as the last four years at MD have been life-changing. 

StackPath

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi!I got this project in my table on creating billing system and I wonder if it's possible to do it with open source. I need advice on the best Open...
I have scored 72% in 10th (2009), 56% in 12th (2012) with 1 year gap b/w 10th and 12th and scored 63% in BTECH Cse (2017) WITH GAP OF ONE...
Sir,I am Civil engineering Student & My field of interest is project management,environment engineering &Foundation engineering so please suggest me a subject and topic for project...& one of the important...
hi ...im computer engineer student ,my graduation project about home security .The idea is to make a webcam recognize the stuff that gets into the house from people or even...
Design News says: For those just beginning to understand blockchain technology it may seem that its that same thing cryptocurrency, particularly Bitcoin. What's lesser understood is that blockchain is not...