Satyam's Introduction.

*Sorry for late response, I was travelling today so I was unable to do this. Hoping I am not the last person doing so. 😁

Name
: Satyam Rai

*Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering

Work Experience
: 1 Year

*Hobbies & Interests
: Cricket, Coding, Swimming, Travelling

*Aim in life
: It's too big to write here, but there are too many goals in my life and one of them is getting fulfilled here.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I want to join.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
    Let us know more about how do you find CE? What kind of coding you do!
  • Satyam Rai
    Satyam Rai
    Thank you Anoop,
    I found CE during my college days in 2012. I am doing a project on JDA Demand &Fulfillment for AT&T.
    I generally use PL/SQL, XSL and a bit of Java in my coding and scripting.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-# . Hope you will enjoy CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Satyam Rai
    Satyam Rai
    Can anyone suggest that: How I can insert images in my article?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Satyam Rai
    Can anyone suggest that: How I can insert images in my article?
    Here: How To Upload / Attach Images To Your Post - Quick Tutorial
    The Upload a File button has been updated to 'Upload a File or Photo'.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Kaustubh, i completed my b.tech in 2013 with 59% aggregate. I was not working in any company. now i'm looking to join in networking or linux administration course can...
What are the best possible internships available in India which gives research opportunity to the student,in undergraduate level? Generally from November most of the renowned institutes start posting openings for...
What is IES ESE or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2017 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish...
Samsung has updated its popular Galaxy A series phones - A3, A5 and the A7 with new design and features. Typically, it's the Samsung Galaxy S-series or the Note series...
Cafe Coffee Day aka CCD will now do home delivery of coffee using Swiggy - one of the top food delivery startups in Bangalore. Swiggy has now partnered with CCD...