SAP MODULES

Hello friends, i am Computer science and engg. student, i am not much interested in programming. Please guide me which module should i do??

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony’s smartphone division has brought the best smartphone they could with the Xperia XZ Premium. The Sony Xperia XZ Premium is a flagship smartphone that comes with many an industry...
Lenovo has introduced a range of devices- new Tab 4 Series tablets along with Miix 320 2-in-1 detachable notebook and Yoga series of convertible laptops, at MWC 2017. The Tab...
Hi Sir/Mam I have 66 and 56 percent in 10th and 10+2.but have 68% in 4th year in btech..so plz tell me how to apply to these companies...??? And i'm...
I'm studying my 4th year of engineering at VNR VJIET, Hyderabad and deciding my major project is long overdue. I want to do a project on the optimization and cfd...
Hello Everyone, I'm working with a highschool team, building an electric race car for competition this spring. We want to improve our accelerator button in the car, and we're looking...