sandeepbangalore
sandeepbangalore
Branch Unspecified
06 Mar 2012

Sandeep S M - From bangalore with a lots of Hopes ......:)

Name: sandeep s m

*Engineering Trade: Electronics and communication

*Occupation: Working as a system engineer in alpha design technologies, bangalore (www.adtl.co.in)

Work Experience: 2.2 years in a FPGA - RTL design and verification

*Hobbies & Interests: interested in fpga's and i read novels when i am free 😉

*Aim in life:Want to Be a best RTL Design and verification engineer in the field of VLSI domain.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: i was searching something in the net unfortunately i got to know about CE .. seen nice helping posts, so decided to join and explore my knowledge and help others. 😀
06 Mar 2012
sandeepbangalore
*I joined CrazyEngineers because: i was searching something in the net unfortunately i got to know about CE .. seen nice helping posts, so decided to join and explore my knowledge and help others. 😀
Unfortunately? 😨

We all are happy to have you with us and hope you will become and active contributor here.
sandeepbangalore

sandeepbangalore

Branch Unspecified
06 Mar 2012
sorry if i hurt by " unfortunately " 😁 ... you guys may be here from long back but i am new to this. so thanks for the reply ... happy to be here 😀
06 Mar 2012
sandeepbangalore , nothing serious about it and you'll realize that we're a bunch of cool people here 😁. Be comfortable. I just wondered whether it was 'unfortunate' event that you found this site 😀 .
sandeepbangalore

sandeepbangalore

Branch Unspecified
06 Mar 2012
I hope so .. thanks a lot Kaustubh.😀😀😀​
ISHAN TOPRE

ISHAN TOPRE

Branch Unspecified
06 Mar 2012
Welcome Sandeep. We are so cool, that we cross the coldness of absolute zero degree temperature-A hypothetical feat! 😁

Just joking.
07 Mar 2012
😁 Welcome to CE, Sandeep!
Harshad Italiya

Harshad Italiya

Electronics and Communication
07 Mar 2012
sandeepbangalore , Welcome to community looking forward to see some threads on VLSI want to learn something about that technology.
K!r@nS!ngu

K!r@nS!ngu

Branch Unspecified
13 Mar 2012
Welcome to CE Sandeep !😀
gohm

gohm

Branch Unspecified
15 Mar 2012
Welcome to CE.
sandeepbangalore

sandeepbangalore