Sandeep S M - From bangalore with a lots of Hopes ......:)

Name: sandeep s m

*Engineering Trade: Electronics and communication

*Occupation: Working as a system engineer in alpha design technologies, bangalore (Home)

Work Experience: 2.2 years in a FPGA - RTL design and verification

*Hobbies & Interests: interested in fpga's and i read novels when i am free ๐Ÿ˜‰

*Aim in life:Want to Be a best RTL Design and verification engineer in the field of VLSI domain.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: i was searching something in the net unfortunately i got to know about CE .. seen nice helping posts, so decided to join and explore my knowledge and help others. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sandeepbangalore
    *I joined CrazyEngineers because: i was searching something in the net unfortunately i got to know about CE .. seen nice helping posts, so decided to join and explore my knowledge and help others. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Unfortunately? ๐Ÿ˜จ

We all are happy to have you with us and hope you will become and active contributor here.
  • sandeepbangalore
    sandeepbangalore
    sorry if i hurt by " unfortunately " ๐Ÿ˜ ... you guys may be here from long back but i am new to this. so thanks for the reply ... happy to be here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# , nothing serious about it and you'll realize that we're a bunch of cool people here ๐Ÿ˜. Be comfortable. I just wondered whether it was 'unfortunate' event that you found this site ๐Ÿ˜€ .
  • sandeepbangalore
    sandeepbangalore
    I hope so .. thanks a lot Kaustubh.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€โ€‹
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome Sandeep. We are so cool, that we cross the coldness of absolute zero degree temperature-A hypothetical feat! ๐Ÿ˜

Just joking.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Sandeep!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# , Welcome to community looking forward to see some threads on VLSI want to learn something about that technology.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Sandeep !๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE.
  • sandeepbangalore
    sandeepbangalore
    thanks every one ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜€โ€‹

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am new to the CE, in the forums i haven't seen any one working in the domain FPGA. pls any one works inform me. thank you regards sandeep
CEans, Our eagle eyed members already caught us during our beta testing phase and it's now official. CrazyEngineers Home [ https://www.crazyengineers.com ] and sub-sections have been upgraded to offer a...
As we all know that Create The Future Contest is up, GF and me are looking for working in team. We have a couple of concepts and would like to...
hello I have been working on microcontrollers pic avr on assembly and c language. I have been in electronics since 1992. I have 22 years experience in analog and embedded...
Hey CEans, I want to write a java (spring controller) where i can receive callback url sent by facebook whenever a user de-authorizes my app. I have specified the correct...