Sand Flea Jumping Robot - US Army's Rapid Equipping Force

Sand Flea is an 11-lb robot with one trick up its sleeve: Normally it drives like an RC car, but when it needs to it can jump 30 feet into the air.

An onboard stabilization system keeps it oriented during flight to improve the view from the video uplink and to control landings. Current development of Sand Flea is funded by the The US Army's Rapid Equipping Force.

Check out the jumping moves, because they are cool -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all, i want to create a gmail/facebook like chat application in php, can any one help me to do that, while searching in google ,i diidnt get anything
I'm going to have a 3 days' holiday for Tomb-Sweeping Day here. I'm happy to have rest for a few days although I won't offer a sacrifice to my ancestors....
hey good evening,...can you suggest me a good site or tutoriel for learning php. i got confusion with google 😀 pls help me....
Hey guys you can check the result of afcat that was held on 26 feb 2012 on the following link https://careerairforce.nic.in/written_results/AFCATRESULTS26FEB12 .pdf All the best 😀
I am unable to post comments, anyone facing same situation ? and also why no search system in blog ? The_Big_K