Samsung's SUHD 4K TV Available In India

Samsung Electronics has announced the availability of new range of SUHD 4K TVs in India. The new JS9000 series has two models, 55" priced at Rs. 3.15 lakh and 65" priced at Rs. 4.50 lakh. Both the models will be available on display throughout Samsung smart showrooms across India. Samsung had introduced these TVs at CES 2015 at Las Vegas. The most notable thing about these new TVs is that they are powered by Samsung's proprietary Tizen operating system.

Many of you might be wondering what does S in SUHD stand for. A lot of people think that it stands for 'Super' or 'Superior'; but the official word from Samsung is that 'S' does not stand for anything! It's just a term that Samsung's introducing for the new lineup of TVs; something similar to Samsung's popular Galaxy S series. Potential buyers may note that it's still your high-end LED TV that operates at 4K (ultra high definition) resolution.

Samsung-UHDTV-4K-India

The JS9000 series of TVs boasts of nano crystal color technology that promises to bring you the best possible colors, a curved display, depth enhancer, picture illuminator technology, deeper blacks etc. Samsung says that the TVs run on an octa-core processor and each of the model is accompanied by a smart remote control that supports voice commands.

Being a smart TV, there are several apps you can install from Samsung's store. The TV can be configured to be used like a digital photo frame or an alarm clock. It can even display all the important schedules throughout the day.

Samsung's announcement comes just days after LG announced the availability of LG Super UHD TV Gets Price Tag Of Rs. 2,94,900 In India for Indian markets. It appears that the 4K TV wars are picking up in India. We'd like to know from our readers about their opinion on the best 4K TV available in India

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how can we select a particular project for final year to get patent or to sell that product ?
Plz help me out in doing my summer internship in automobile company
Hello , I want to learn OPEN MP API completely for my project can anybody help me by providing some study material ?
In the era of Internet of Things, the humble thermometer has been given a new avatar with TempTraq. Blue Spark Technologies had introduced the TempTraq at the CES 2015 and...
Hi! Does anyone know any free tutorial or other resources to learn basics of DeviceNet, ControlNet and Modbus protocols online? If there are some courses/video series focused towards use of...