Samsung's 13.3" QHD With 276 PPI Beats Chromebook Pixel

Chromebook pixel's ultra high resolution display is no more cool. Samsung will soon introduce a 13.3" QHD 3200x1800 with 276 pixels per inch. Recently announce Chromebook Pixel boasts 239 PPI while Apple's MacBook Retina Display offers 227 PPI.

I'm curious to know how sharper can this get?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The sharpest it can get is the pixel of a real object visualised from your eye

I can't imagine anything outbeating that pixel aspect

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The topic of the discussion was: Is Modern Internet Flooding Us With More Useless Information Than Useful One?. The discussion received interesting points from the participants, and at times went...
Everyone is well aware that Android and iOS continue their domination over the smartphone market, but the above statistics could change soon with the arrival of smartphones running newer operating...
i'm on mechatronic eng,any assistance will be Appreciated
Sony's teaser video is out and you can watch it right here. Sony's inviting the press for the June 10 event and is expected to 'reveal' the actual gaming console....
Smartphones have a nasty habit of dying on us at the most inconvenient moment; we try to revive it with latest gadgets like battery packs and wireless chargers but we...