Samsung Stage Contest By Samsung Mobile - Win $10000!

Samsung mobile has launched the Samsung 'Stage' contest. The grand prize for the winner is staggering $10,000. In order to participate in the contest, contestants have to record a video of about 2 minutes and display a talent of some sort. The winner will be selected by public voting. There are monthly prize giveaways as well as a grand prize giveaway at the end. The competition ends on January 27th 2012, although the submission deadline for entries is November 30th 2011.

I'm unable to find the official submission page. If someone finds it, please share it with us 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, I have the verbal bb but need for quant. Can anybody provide some link. Also I need Barron's word list for revised pattern.. Thanks in advance
I dont know how to start with my BE project which is audio video streaming on an Apple device using Http protocol. i hav no idea that how much time...
hai friends.. 😁 this is chandu from visakhapatnam...
ss4=double(zeros(1:l,1:m)); ss4(x,y)=data1(x,y); ??? Maximum variable size allowed by the program is exceeded. Error in ==> mycodeversion3 at 57 ss4(x,y)=data1(x,y); where x =<85958x1 double> y =<85958x1 double>
I am realy happy to joined with this group!