Samsung Sliding PC 7 Price Is $640 in USA

Samsung has released the Samsung Sliding PC. The laptop has been made available for pre-order for $640. Features include 1366 x 768-resolution, 10" screen, dual front and rear cameras (1.3 and 3.0 megapixels, respectively) along with 1.5 Ghz Intel processor and 2GB RAM. The PC will run Windows 7 Home Premium.

More here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For those inclined: Quote:Disruption. In today's business world it's a constant the force that never lets up. While we may get a break from turmoil in the economy and markets,...
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• hello , I was going through time to live concept , this is basically helps to prevent circular routing and also lets the broadcaster in network know the packet...
I was hoping to see the dead Osama Bin Laden. However, I'm bit surprised that there are no official photos of dead Osama so far. Things are quite unusual. There's...
Sometimes we found ourselves no where and finally we finish in better position. When I choose Electrical stream, I don't know what I am doing but as time goes on...
Hero Honda Hunk motorcycle is releasing in India on May 04, 2011. Like all motorcycle companies, Hero Honda is promoting the 'new technology' built in the bike and its strength...