Samsung Releases Milk Music Web Player For Free Music Streaming

South Korean tech-giant Samsung launched Milk, a music streaming service last year. Today is its first birthday and Samsung wants the world for its celebration. To mark this first birthday, the company launched a web player for music streaming. With Milk Music Web Player, users around the world can enjoy their favourite music from devices as well as from web browsers. Samsung has now extended Milk music service to run on PCs or laptops and Samsung devices. The service can now be utilised free of cost by just creating an account, if user doesn't have one.

samsung-milk-music-web-player

It seems that Samsung didn’t get the expected response towards this service from its users and hence it decided to open it for all music lovers. Samsung might need to wait for users to love Milk Music service as they migrate from currently popular services. Interestingly most of the other music streaming services need users to pay some amount to enjoy unlimited streaming. Undoubtedly, users would love to try Samsung’s free of cost service. Though free, #-Link-Snipped-# comes with a condition that user can skip only up-to six tracks at a time. However, it also offers a premium service, where user can pay $4 to get unlimited music access with station and song sync support.

Talking about the quality of streaming, Milk offers music at 128kbps and the web player would continue with the same. It’s interesting that other globally popular streaming apps like Google Play Music, Rdio, Spotify, Gaana, Saavn etc. provide an option for stream at 320kbps. Users can select from nine stations across 17 genres of their choice. Also, users can select their music based on artists. The overall user interface is also good and easy to use for any new user. It’s now up-to music lovers if they choose to use Milk Music migrating from their current-favourite music app.

Via #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Trying to compete with Itunes. Good luck
    It seems that Samsung didn’t get the expected response towards this service from its users and hence it decided to open it for all music lovers.
    Of-course there will be no response.
    90% people going to bounce back. in 3 clicks I see that I am being forced to register first to use/demo it. I bet even you (author) have not tried it yet. 😁
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    I did try to try it and I totally agree with you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Smart Womens Security system Abstract: The project focuses on developing a wireless band. The band is used to reduce abuses against women by monitoring the...
My friend messaged me to install Telegaram. (Forward this message to 25 WhatsApp contacts. Company promoting there website Get Rs.497.54 talktime. Its true) I request 30 of my friends to...
Project Abstract / Summary : In India and world over, huge amount of demolished waste is generated by construction Industry which is disposed as land fill for low lying areas....
Project Abstract / Summary : To make a robotic arm for handicapped people which can be controlled by human brain waves. We are using brain waves which are produced during...
Project Abstract / Summary : In this system, we are using human gesture of movement like hands movement and then synchronize them with movement of wheelchair so that they can...