Samsung Quad-Core Fear Turns Reality, That Too With Windows-8

Again a number one,  a shocking number one. Hope you would have read the last sentence of something I posted regarding the #-Link-Snipped-#. What was there in the last sentence is coming true. There is a quad core coming, that too from Samsung, and one more thing; it runs Windows 8.

[​IMG]

The news is on that they will be announced by Microsoft themselves in the BUILD conference Tuesday, the 13th September 2011. YES, that is today. No update about it till now, but I can’t wait to see that beauty revealed. And look how cruel these people are, they didn’t let the name of this beauty leak out. Not the name, not even the picture. Now you may ask me how I called it a beauty. Well, what you see is beautiful, and what you don’t is more beautiful.

The plan today is that Samsung will be handing over the tab to Microsoft developers. The tab is armed with an ARM quad-core processor with the back-up of the NVIDIA’s Ka-El Chipset. One thing is to be noted, its not an Intel Quad-core that is being used. ARM ensures longer battery life. But wait. I think we all have heard that Windows 8 is still in perfecting stage, and that means it may take more time for the tablet, which will run on a full desktop OS. That means it will give time to Samsung to create better hardware. So, lets pray to the Almighty to let us at least glance at this tab that Samsung will be handing over to Microsoft developers, because we may not get it. They may provide us the tab with new bodies, but not in its first version. Bad news for hobbyists.

So, start praying, everyone! I just started…

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The day isn't far when our power sucking portable devices like HTC Thunderbolt and EVO 4G will run for more than an entire day and would not require an extra...
After announcing the Karma sedan in February this year, Fisker now unveiled the Surf at Frankfurt Motor Show. The Karma sedan has already started deliveries to the 3000 odd pre-orders...
AMD FX processor made a Guinness World Record for the world's fastest processor with a clock frequency of 8.429GHZ. This clock frequency beats the last fastest processor clock frequency of...
ASTRAEA, an ambitious program supported by the British Government is busy preparing for GenNex technologies in the field of Aeronautics- UAVs to be precise. Autonomous Systems Technology Related Airborne Evaluation...
Google had recently purchased Cambridge based ITA Software, developer of the airfare search and pricing system that is used by major airlines. Google rolled out a Flight Search yesterday and...