Samsung Gear Circle Now In India For Rs. 5,599 - It's A Bluetooth Headset With Style

The all-new Samsung Gear Circle headset has arrived in India at a price of Rs. 5,599. Designed to be hung around your neck, the Gear Circle is the new wearable called 'necklet'. Once attached to your smartphone, the Bluetooth-powered headset can act as your multi-purpose accessory. Available in 3 color options - Black, White and Blue Black, the Samsung Gear Circle features a Smart Magnetic Clasp Control. Whenever the user receives a call, the Gear Circle gently vibrates to let you know about it. To listen & speak on the call, the user has to detach the earphones from the necklet and put it on the ear. Similarly, the earphones can be used to listen to music played on the smartphone. When the user puts them back, the audio playback is paused.

Another feature of the headset is Text-to-Speech notifications. Whenever a message arrives or alarm goes off or there's some ping on your social media apps, the Samsung Gear Circle can be configured to speak out the entire text in the notification.

samsung-gear-circle

We decided to take a look at the tech specs sheet of the new device and found that it is powered by a CSR 8670 chipset that supports SoundAlive technology. Equipped with magnetic and touch sensors (for volume control), the Gear Circle has a microUSB connector for charging and 180 mAh battery that is said to offer 11 hours of talk time. Coming with 12 Ï• dynamic, hybrid canal earbuds, the device is made to be splash & sweat resistant thanks to p2i nano coating. Users have to pair the device with their Android smartphone or tablet using the Samsung Gear App that runs on Android 4.2.2 OS or above.

What are your thoughts on the new stylish Bluetooth headset-cum-necklet? Would you be ready to shell out Rs. 5,599 for the Samsung Gear Circle? Let us know your opinions in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just wanted to ask that during our typing on the editor of any IDE ,we are always prompted for errors whenever we try to make some syntactical mistakes or...
Hi, Does any body knows how to extract old historical twitter data. Via Twitter Api all I can get is recent one week last old data. But I want old...
This year Motorola Mobility introduced two second generation smartphones in their MOTO line-up. After a flagship MOTO X and budget phone MOTO G, it is time to upgrade the low...
One of the fastest growing mobile devices company in India, Spice mobiles has launched the Stellar MI 520n exclusively on Amazon India. Expanding its Stellar smartphone series, Spice today unveiled...
Russian mobile broadband services provider and smartphone manufacturer, Yota, announced in February of this year that the YotaPhone 2 will go on sale by the end of the year. The...