Samsung Galaxy Tab better than Apple iPad?

When Samsung debuted its Galaxy Tab on Thursday, it made a bold claim: the device is at least as good as today's dominant tablet, Apple's iPad.

Anyone has a take on this?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Samsung Galaxy Tab runs on Android. Samsung Galaxy - the smartphone is already popular all over the world. However, Apple takes the lead with the number of APPS in their app store. Otherwise, it's simply iOS Vs Android battle.
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    My friend has bought one IPAD. I recently even checked out with Galaxy. I think nothing can beat IPAD. You consider any fact may be sound or interface any one, still IPAD rules!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiiiii.m final yr student of cse..please help me in choosing my final yr project.. m interested in java,cc++,database...
I'm wondering any of our CEans is working on an android app for their 3rd or final year project. If there's anyone, tell us what you're working on.
VOX, the social network and blogging platform by Six Apart; aka the Social Network most of you never heard about will be closed on September 20, 2010. In a blog...
I wish to know what are the ways you all backup your cell phone contacts. Do you?
hi guys, currently im building a passband system of 5 GHz, so I have simulated 16 QAM and its perfectly working fine at 5 GHz. But I am very new...