Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Tech Specs & Photos Leaked

Samsung will launch the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, the mid-sized tablet with exciting features. It's going to be the first tablet with customized Android GUI and is also very thin, measuring just .33 inches. The tab weighs only 1.03 pounds.

The tablet will also feature a "Live Panel" and "App Tray" among other features. The screen is 8.9 inch wide and supports 1280x800-resolution - ideal for watching hi-quality high-definition movies and videos. The tab also features dual-core 1GHz CPU. 👍

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#.

Photos:-

galaxy-tab-89
galaxy-tab-89-two

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I know the basic working of a CMOS invertor. what I don't understand is how it works in the forbidden region. I'll ask my doubt with help of an...
Letter from Mr. Banta Singh to Mr. Bill Gates Subject: Problems with my new computer. 😁 Dear Mr. Bill Gates, We bought a computer for our home but found some...
I am using this code but it's not working please help me..... <%@ page import="java.sql.*"%> <%@ page import="java.util.*"%> <%! String update,delete,edit,username,userid,designation,platform,salary;%> <% update=request.getParameter("update"); delete=request.getParameter("delete"); edit=request.getParameter("edit"); userid=request.getParameter("userid"); username=request.getParameter("username"); designation=request.getParameter("designation"); platform=request.getParameter("platform"); salary=request.getParameter("salary");...
Orkut (read Google) understands that letting users 'Like' other users content is the way to go ahead in the game. Inspired from Facebook's like button concept but not blatantly copying...
Dear All, I am Satyatej,completed M.Sc(Tech) Electronics & Instrumentation in July 2010 with 9.83 credits out of 10. I am also completed courses like PLC,Scada,Labview. I want to join in...