Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Priced In India At Rs. 36,340 - Features & Specs At Glance

Samsung India has finally put up its 10.1 inch Android tablet on its eStore. Priced at Rs. 36,340, The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 tablet's screen features a WXGA resolution (1280 x 800, 149PPI) and is powered by a 1.6 GHz Dual Core Intel Atom processor. Running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS, the tablet carries the dimensions 9.57" x 6.93" x 0.31" and weighs just 0.51 kg. The battery life promised on the technical specs list is up to 8 hours. The SD RAM memory is 1 GB whereas, the internal user memory is 16 GB which can be expanded up to 64 GB via microSD card.

The rear end camera is a poor 3 megapixel while the front one just 1 megapixel. Given the number of users who use tablets these days to capture photos, this feature could be a big turn-off for potential customers. The connectivity options include - Wi-Fi Only and A-GPS+GLOSS and the 3G support is on the band HSPA+21/5.76 850/900/1900/1200.

Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-3-10-1

Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-3-10-2 Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-3-10-3

If you would be buying the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 tablet for business use - It is good to note that you will have access to Microsoft Office-compatible Text Browser, Corporate E-mail/Calendar/Contacts Mobile Printing, Mobile Device Management and On-Device Encryption (ODE). The sensors on-board this tablet are - Accelerometer and Geomagnetic and the tablet offers Samsung Traditional UI, TouchWiz and Widgets.

In the Indian market, there's a lot of good variety to choose from. The competition for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 would be a stiff one when consumers have Apple iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and Google Nexus on their platter. What are your thoughts on price and features of the newly introduced Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 in India? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    I will go for Apple ipad Air:
    1. Price more or less similar.
    2. Rear end camera-5MP and front one 1.2 MP
    3. Brand name
    4. Battery life upto 10 hours as compare to 8 hours of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
    5. Last is I love the touch experience of of Apple products.
  • aarav sharma
    aarav sharma
    Nice post.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Current generation of electric vehicles (EVs) rely on lithium-ion batteries for power. While these batteries have their own advantages, the disadvantages cannot be ignored. Li-Ion batteries have longer life; but...
hello,,,I am selected in a Company after 2 months .net training . now project manager allot me biztalk team,I dont have any idea about biztalk. I spend too much time...
i got a working code for pic uc(18f4520) from the net. i have also tried the example code on the mikroC pro for pic , index but i am not...
What is 2-(meaning)Leg(Meaning) >???What is 2-(meaning)Leg(Meaning) >???
Google Chromecast, the HDMI streaming dongle from the online search giant is now available on Indian e-commerce stores with a price tag of Rs. 3099 (on Amazon) and Rs. 3998...