Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Please help me with the review for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    You wanna go for tab2 only?
    If not, then tell me your budget & I will compare some hot tabs at that price range to you so you'll have better picture 😀

Also,do tell for what purpose you gonna use tablet, I know some of users use tabs just for reading books & surfing net while on travel, nothing else.
    So do include your use too.
  • Gautam Vadnere
    Gautam Vadnere
    Actually im looking for something handy device, through which i can handle my office work while travelling. In short something which can replace my laptop. My budget is upto 30k.
    Please suggest something which will be helpful as well as handy.
    My office work includes...replying emails, reviewing vendor documents, sometime need to mak video calls etc.
    Troll_So_Hard
    You wanna go for tab2 only?
    If not, then tell me your budget & I will compare some hot tabs at that price range to you so you'll have better picture 😀

Also,do tell for what purpose you gonna use tablet, I know some of users use tabs just for reading books & surfing net while on travel, nothing else.
    So do include your use too.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I was going to suggest Google Nexus 7, but as it has only wifi capabilities & you wanna handle your office work while travelling, so this tab is not useful.

I have three good tablets here : Samsung Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 & Apple iPad2.
    But two among them i.e. Note 2 & iPad 2 are pretty costly than Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.

Note 2 costing you around 36k, which is more than your budget is infact best Tablet out in market right now with best features in almost every part of its software & hardware department.

Apple iPad2 16GB Wifi+3G will cost you right off your budget around 29,990 bucks to 32,990 bucks, somewhat costly but will do your job.

last but a good competitor (in terms of your use), Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 is only 19K gadget which is best deal for you (i think so). Comes with Android 4.0 ICS, 7-inch screen, dual core processor, Wifi enabled, GPRS, EDGE support.(no problem of internet connectivity while travelling)
    0.3 megapixel of front camera & maybe 3 mp of secondary camera (not sure though of secondary camera) .. cameras are not that good, but you use video calling rarely, so it's okay i assume.
    Yeah, in hardware terms this device is at no competition with Note 2 & iPad 2, but as your main concern is to do Office work, e-mailing, reading documents then it will do it flawlessly.

To be honest, you CAN'T replace laptop, but if you're willing to spend 6k more bucks than your budget then go for Note 2, it's the best tablet in the market which will do almost everything that laptop does.

If your main use revolves around e-mailing, reading documents, writing documents & rare video calls, then Samsung Galaxy Note 2 P3100 is "smart" choice. Why to spend 30-36k bucks ? if same work can be done with 19k bucks device ?

Choices all upon you. Good luck 👍
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Note 2 is not a tablet but a phablet. Galaxy Tab 2 is however can be called as a tablet.

Galaxy Tab 2 is a pretty decent device which can do a lot more than your work. You can anytime go for it if you're a mediocre user. It'll satisfy your needs.
  • Gautam Vadnere
    Gautam Vadnere
    Thanx buddy....this will surely goin' to help me..

[Prototype]
    Note 2 is not a tablet but a phablet. Galaxy Tab 2 is however can be called as a tablet.

Galaxy Tab 2 is a pretty decent device which can do a lot more than your work. You can anytime go for it if you're a mediocre user. It'll satisfy your needs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What up CEans, I know most of you would've watched Transformers movies (if not series). The quotes of Transformers are kinda motivating & funny. I will drop some of my...
Assume Earth is gonna end on 21st December.We CEans are very creative, so we made a very big bunker where all CEans will stay when armageddon happens(Bunker is safe from...
i am last year student of ece (b.tech) and i want to learn about automation (plc,scada & dcs) in 6th month training. which type of training is better in industary...
hello sirs, i need topic for my thesis, can you please suggest. im looking for automation, control system, or PLC based project, please list all possible thesis project.
Anagrams are words which are produced by rearranging the letters of the first word. Sometimes interesting things result. The anagram of U N I T E is its opposite U...