Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) Vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab (Original)

CEans, Now that Samsung has unveiled the Samsung Galaxy Tab II with 10.1" screen, I'd like your opinion about the leading tablets from Samsung. The Tab II does have better hardware and runs on Honycomb (Android 3) and also features 1080p (Full HD) video recording.

What's your opinion about both these tablets?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No responses? I'd like to hear your opinion about 7" and 10.1" screen. Thought it's a personal choice, which one would you prefer?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was ok with subnetting untill I read this post on internet. VLSM- VLSM Explained Here they have tried to subnet a IP 192.168.1.0/24 I have pasted that part below...
Today is Valentines' Day and I don't think there would be a better day to tell your favorite electronic gadget how much you love and care. Here's my open love...
Hi, I am doing a research on cloud computing security. I am actually researching on what kind of mechanisms are used by various big cloud players like amazon, microsoft azure,...
i feel that the transmission level in maharashtra should be raised more. the transmission should be done at a higher voltage as done in MP. HV transmission will reduce the...
I stumbled upon this awesome video - what happens when engineers own dogs - [video=youtube;t9TPMIfY5GU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9TPMIfY5GU&feature=related[/video] What say you, folks?