Samsung Galaxy SII LTE & Tab 8.9 LTE

Samsung is set to announce the LTE version of the popular Samsung Galaxy SII and Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 at IFA 2011 in Berlin. The LET version of these popular devices will bring the 4G power. Both Samsung Galaxy SII and Tablet 8.9 will have updated 1.5 GHz dual core processor and SII will have a bigger screen - whooping 4.5"!

Apart from these, other tech-specs look the same. From the press release : -

A 4.5" Super AMOLED Plus display provides stunning visual clarity, with HD video and images taken on the device's 8MP camera displayed in full vivid color. The GALAXY S II LTE also offers a rich content experience, with Social, Game and Music hubs all included, while the Readers Hub will be available for download after launch. These are in addition to a number of enterprise solutions aimed at increasing productivity. Running on Android 2.3, the GALAXY S II LTE is easy and intuitive to use.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is MATLAB engine?? how it works?? what exactly it means by 'calling Matlab engine in c++'?
Hi, Members Myself Gulshan Kumar Mehta, mechanical engineer ( HVAC ) live in delhi and working with Pepsico India. Regards, Mehtag
Well I am a returning Engineer... I took a 5/5 year hiatus from the field to "find myself" and ended up getting more lost than I began with. I am...
TCS is recruiting in campuses and I've overheard a group of candidates discussing that the TCS campus recruiters actually asked few of the candidates to 'dance' in the interview room...
i donot understand the c question... can someone help ? 1. Assume that we can solve the engineering problems to burn coal cleanly and capture the carbon dioxide so that...