Samsung Galaxy SII - 10 Million Phones Sold In Just 5 Months!

Samsung Galaxy SII - one of the most popular Android phones by Samsung has now stats to prove that people love it! Samsung, in a press release announced that the company has sold over 10 million Galaxy SII phones in just 5 months time since launch. The most surprizing factor is that the phone is yet to be launched in the USA - one of the biggest markets for smartphones in the world. The Samsung Galaxy S2 will launch in US very soon and it's expected that it will add more revenues in Samsung's pockets than it expected. Samsung claims that with their advanced hardware; Samsung Galaxy S2 is one of the fastest smartphones available in the market. Congratulations, Sammy!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The telecom regulatory authority of India aka TRAI has imposed a limit of 100 text messages (SMS) per day limit to all Indian mobile subscribers. We covered the news on...
i am wondering to start whats next after java ?Is it should be hibernate?Also suggest me some simple projects to begin?๐Ÿ˜
If anyone know about software related to Electrical Engineering. So please inform me.
A man wanted to enter an exclusive club but did not know the password that was required. He waited by the door and listened. A club member knocked on the...
Hello Friends, Can anybody list out some good search engines other than google for searching data and information over internet?