Samsung Galaxy S6 Specs Leaked - More On What's Inside The Next Galaxy S Flagship

There are numerous rumors around the next Samsung flagship. Obviously it’ll be the Galaxy S6, since it is very unlikely that Samsung will stop its successful Galaxy flagship series. A screenshot posted on a Chinese website displays some of the specs of the Samsung Galaxy S6. This data reveals some of the core features of Samsung's next flagship phone. If the rumors are true, there will also be an Edge variant of the Galaxy S6, which supposedly has a curved display on an edge similar to that in the Galaxy Note Edge.

Galaxy_s6_leak_edge

Some of the specs listed in the screenshot suggest that the Galaxy S6 will come with a 5.5-inch Quad HD (2,560 x 1,440) display which will be powered by a 64-bit octa-core Exynos 7420 processor. Although there is a possibility that processor could be different for different regions in the world as done by Samsung previously. According to PhoneArena, the model number on the screenshot suggest that the device could be a Alleged Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G925F) shows up on AnTuTu: 5.5-inch Quad HD display and Android Lollipop included - PhoneArena.

galaxy_s6_leak

The device will have 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, 20 MP rear camera, 5 MP front-facing camera and obviously the latest Android OS 5.0 Lollipop. It is likely Samsung will include an SD-card slot for storage expansion. In comparison, the Galaxy S5 came with 2GB RAM, 16MP front-facing camera and 2MP rear-facing camera.

The Galaxy S5 was released in April, we assume the Galaxy S6 will be launched around the same time. The Galaxy S6 design will be something to look forward to. According to SamMobile, Samsung has given a Exclusive: More details about the Samsung Galaxy S6, aka Project Zero - SamMobile - SamMobile which is Project Zero. Rumors suggest that the phone will be redesigned from scratch. With tough competition from China’s Xiaomi and Apple, Samsung hopes to regain sales that the Galaxy S3 or S4 have given.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Flagships are getting more beastly...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Are there any techfests in bangalore...this time???
What are the practical ways to get onsite opportunity from India while in an IT job? Let's explore five different ways to make this happen.
HELLO!Myself Sreejit Menon!!I am a 2014 B.E Graduate in electronics and telecommunication.I am currently working in a networking sector!!i have two options in front of me!!Either Cisco certifications or M.TECH...
Indian smartphone manufacturing company, Intex, has come up with its next smartphone, Intex Aqua i5 Octa, in India. Thus, adding another smart product in its Aqua series. You can have...
Hi i am YeduKondalu,Presently pursuing my B.Tech. hope i will have time here.