Samsung Galaxy S3 Specs Leaked? 7mm Thickness!

Samsung Galaxy S3 might just launch in May this year and the phone is rumored to have 7 mm thick body. The phone will also have quad-core Exynos CPU and also have HDMI & LTE. The rumors also point to possible use of S-Pen & 3D SAMOLED display.

What do you think?

Replies

• Jeffry Scott
    Jeffry Scott
    As a current Galaxy S2 owner I don't feel a need for more powerful processor, better screen or faster connection. I just need better battery life while keeping the same specs.
    But will see what Galaxy S3 will offer to us
    Found more info about upcoming Galaxy S3 release date: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jeffry Scott
    As a current Galaxy S2 owner I don't feel a need for more powerful processor, better screen or faster connection. I just need better battery life while keeping the same specs.
    But will see what Galaxy S3 will offer to us
    I guess all Android owners will share your opinion. I own a note and wish it lasted more.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Spray a light coat of WD-40 Multi-Use Product inside vehicles' distributors to displace moisture after washing. This will start the engine easier and faster.​ By the way; WD-40 stands for...
Name: Anil Kumar N Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Listening Old Songs Which are related to Gantasala and Suseela. Aim in life: I wanna...
Frndzz is this a call letter which we get usually from Infosys ??? Please and check and say ?/ Is this real or fake ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Infosys...
When i was an intermediate i felt like central jail 😭 ,Which means i studied in hostel..that is why a said central jail..Frankly saying i don't have any knowledge about...
Hey CEans, I would like to share something interesting happened just now, when I wanted to do something! 😀 This is one solid proof that if you have the will...