Samsung Galaxy S will launch simultaneously in 110 countries

Samsung's upcoming Android phone which currently runs Android 2.1 (and will soon be upgraded to Android 2.2) is ready for launch in about 110 countries. According to #-Link-Snipped-#, the company has finalized contracts with major telecom operators in most of the countries for the launch of the phone.

The camera packs lots of exciting features including 5 mega pixel camera . Samsung Galaxy S measures at 64.2X122.4X9.9mm and weighed at only 118 grams. The phone's got great codec support and is capable of playing MP3, WAV, eAAC+, AC3 and FLAC audio files and MP4, DivX, WMV, H.264 and H.263 video files. The camera application has all the attractive features including autofocus, geo-tagging, touch focus and face and smile detection.

Will you buy Samsung Galaxy S?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AT SID 2010, Toshiba amazed audience with its latest creation; paper thin LCD that can zoom in/out by bending it. At the conference, Toshiba actually zoomed in and out an...
Hello everyone.. I am a student of Mechanical engineering. I have recently developed an interest in CAD and CAE but as i am still learning, i often get stuck.That's why...
A lot is being said about Online Privacy and its protection. People are ready to quit Facebook because it didn't treat user privacy well and made users data public. However,...
Total Broadband (>= 256 kbps download) subscriber base in India has increased from 8.75 million in March-2010 to 9 million in April-2010, there by showing a growth of 2.80%. Source:...
A open source software is one which can be used by anyone without paying anything right???there are many open source software in market like fire-fox ,mysql ,linux etc but why...