Samsung Galaxy Note III Has 3GB Memory #Rumour

Samsung seems to be pushing the hardware to limits and the latest rumor about Galaxy Note III is that the phablet will have a whooping 3GB of memory (RAM). Korean newspaper, the Korea Economic Daily has claimed that the next generation of Samsung's phablet series 'Note' will have a cool 3GB of memory. The Note II, has 2GB of memory. The newspaper also notes that the Galaxy Note III will feature a screen size either 5.7" or 5.99", sAMOLED, FULL HD (1080p). Just a few days ago, we learned that Samsung's engineers might pack an octa-core or Snapdragon 800 processor along with a 13 MP rear camera in the next Note.

Other things that have leaked in the media indicate that the phone will be about 8 mm thick and weigh about 182 grams. The Note III will ship with Android 4.3 out of the box and Samsung's latest TouchWiz Nature user interface. It's expected that the phone will be launched at the IFA 2013, Berlin.

We look forward to the IFA 2013 and will bring you the latest updates. Stay tuned!

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    182 grams😲,

Wondering, Soon , general merchants will start using smarphone replacing Kg system😁
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Why would they prefer Qualcomm's snapdragon 800 over their own quad-core Exynos? I am quite sure, they'll opt for Exynos even though Snapdragon 800 beats it by major points in benchmarking test.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    I read somewhere that Note III is going to use Qualcomm's snapdragon 800..
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Nick_Sharma
    I read somewhere that Note III is going to use Qualcomm's snapdragon 800..
    Now that's surprising. However the benchmark points of Snapdragon 800 clearly stats that they're leading in ARM processors against Tegra 4 & Exynos 5.
    I am quite impressed to see that how both ARM rivals are shaking their hands for new Samsung's gadget.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well those are all 'leaks' and nothing has been confirmed yet. It is entirely possible that Samsung will surprise us with some hardware innovations. I think Exynos would be the preference, but that's just my wild guess. I've stopped caring about hardware specs these days. They just seem to be updating every passing second!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Why would they want to increase the screen size to 5.7" or 5.99"? I'd love a smaller screen with that kind of specs too. It's time Samsung made a mini sized Note with stylus as well!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anoopthefriend
    Why would they want to increase the screen size to 5.7" or 5.99"? I'd love a smaller screen with that kind of specs too. It's time Samsung made a mini sized Note with stylus as well!
    Well, I really like the size of Note original and Note II. Anything bigger would be simply unacceptable. But it's samsung and they know their game better. I think their ultimate goal is to have a range of devices that scales every inch on the scale.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I didn't knew, but just today CEan told me that in Tamilnadu, there is Anti-Hindi movement. 😲 I am a patriotic guy, I firmly believe that each & every Indian...
Just found this stip on Quora and couldn't stop myself from sharing it. It gives a correct representation of your life as an engineer, after you graduate and join the...
Here in Ahmedabad, I daily watch an old lady driving a small sized car, running with electricity. i have heard some of my friends discussing about it & they say...
Share your Handwriting ! 😉 Kaustubh Katdare​Abhishek Rawal ​anoopthefriend ​ianoop ​narayana murthy ​Pensu ​A.V.Ramani ​Sanyam Khurana ​rkvasan68 ​crazyboy ​Apurwa Thakur​
I am thinking of making a hand mounted device for blind people to navigate. It would use ultrasonic sensors. But I think some more features can be added to it...