Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Price In India Is Rs. 53900 (32GB) & Rs. 59900 (64GB)

Samsung has finally announced the latest phablet, the Note 5 in India with official price tags. The base model, with 32GB of storage will hit the retail stores for Rs. 53900 and the 64GB will lower your bank balance by Rs. 59900. The phones will be available for purchase from September 20th in black sapphire, silver titanium as well as gold platinum colors. The company has also announced the Samsung Galaxy Edge+, the bigger version of Galaxy Edge will be made available for Rs. 57900.

All the newly launched phones are the best in hardware category. The Note 5 offers a big 5.7" QHD display (1440x2560 pixels) using SAMOLED technology. The phablet comes with the S-Pen that lets you draw, take notes and operate the phone. Note 5 is powered by a very powerful 64-bit Exynos Octa Core processor (2.1 GHz + 1.5 GHz, quad core each). The phone is supported by a massive 4GB, superfast LPDDR4 RAM. Note that Samsung seems to have ditched the microSD card support from its high-end phones.

The phones bring lot of goodies on the software side as well. Powered by Android 5.1 Lollipop with Samsung's TouchWiz GUI, Samsung hopes that it will continue to keep the company at Number 1 position in Indian markets.

The phones excel in the camera department as well. There's a 16MP shooter with optical image stabilisation technology that ensures that your photos don't blurr. There's a 5MP selfie camera but no front LED. Of course, the phone offers the best of connectivity options like NFC, GPS/GLONASS, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth, ANT+ et al. The home button includes a biometric sensor that secures your phone with your fingerprints.

Here's an official introduction and overview of the phone from Samsung. Check it out -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm trying to understand the call drop issue that's making buzz in the Indian telecom industry. I personally have been experiencing totally bad call quality and frequent call drops on...
Nokia 105 Dual SIM phone has been launched in India with a price tag of just Rs. 1499. The candybar phone is available in black and white color variants to...
I am working for a startup. When I switch job, will the new company ask for my bank statement or the pay-slip?
It's been about seven weeks since NASA's New Horizons did the historic flyby of Pluto on July 14th. It surely did collect lot of data including stunning photos, spectra and...
If you want to have fun with the self-driving cars, all you need is a $60 DIY system built using Raspberry Pi and a laser pointer. That's what Jonathan Petit,...