Samsung Galaxy Feel with 3 GB RAM, 16 MP camera and Android 7.0 to arrive in Japan in mid of June

Samsung Mobiles has recently unveiled the all new Samsung Galaxy Feel smartphone in Japan. The device has been listed on the NTT docomo’s website and will be available for sale from mid of June 2017.

The following are the features which are listed on the retailer’s website - Samsung Galaxy Feel (SC-04J) has a dimension of 138 x 67 x 8.30 mm and weighs around 149 gm. It has a 4.7 inch Super AMOLED HD display and is available in three color variants namely - Opal Pink, Moon White, and Indigo Black.

Samsung-Galaxy-Feel-SC-04J
Samsung Galaxy Feel (Indigo Black)

The phone has a 1.6 GHz octa-core processor supported by 3 GB of RAM. The phone has 32 GB of internal storage with no further extension support. The phone runs Android Nougat 7.0 OS and is powered by a 3,000 mAh internal battery which supports rapid charging and gets fully charged within 110 minutes. It also provides a standby time of up to 170 hours.

Camera wise, the device has a 16 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera, both of which are good enough to capture clear images. The phone also has pre- installed camera applications and filters to provide best in class photographic experience.

Connectivity options are also pretty decent as the device supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac. Bluetooth v4.2, NFC, USB, etc. It also supports VoLTE and has 3.5 mm jack for audio and media accessibility.

Apart from these features, the device has a fingerprint sensor at the back and supports Hi-RES audio for best-in-class music experience. Not only that but it also has IPX 5/8 certification which ensures its water and dust resistive property. Though we are still not sure about its price, the phone is still expected to score high because of its compact size and balanced hardware features. There is no news as for whether it will make it to India or not but this smartphone will definitely be a worth buy given that its price doesn’t go too high.

Source – #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was looking for a budget friendly 4G VoLTE phone and it looks like there's a flood of all the phones. I tried booking Redmi 4 and 4A, but the...
Not a day has passed since the dual-camera equipped phone Huawei Nova and Huawei Nova 2 had been stealing the time of Chinese shutterbugs and reporters, but today it's a...
Hi CEans ,I m arun.newer to this blog..I m just completed my bacherlos in electronics and instrumentation..I mintresetedincontrollingdevices...i keen to know abou plcs..it's a good platform for me learn
Plastic waste throughout the globe is a matter of predicament and concern, leaving us on the edge of destruction if a proper waste treatment is not adapted already. According to...
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is planning to launch the satellite phone service for all Indian citizens in the next two years. As you'd guess, a satellite phone aka 'satphone'...