Samsung Galaxy Duos 2 Official; Android 4.2 Jelly Bean & Dual-SIM Functionality For Rs. 10999

Samsung Galaxy Duos 2 has popped up on the Samsung India website bearing a price tag of Rs. 10999. The successor of the Galaxy Duos has got the same 4 inch TFT LCD screen with WVGA (480 x 800 pixels) resolution but has been updated with a faster 1.2 dual-core processor and 768 MB of RAM. The internal memory is a paltry 4 GB out of which a big chunk is devoted to the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS and pre-installed apps but users will get ample external storage space of up to 64GB with help of its microSD card slot. The Korean manufacturer has given the rear LED flash equipped 5 MP CMOS sensor 720p video recording capability. The front VGA camera might not be suitable for a good quality ‘selfie’ but it will be more than capable to handle your video calling needs.

Samsung Galaxy Duos 2 1
Samsung Galaxy Duos 2 2 Samsung Galaxy Duos 2 3 Samsung Galaxy Duos 2 4 Samsung Galaxy Duos 2 5

Samsung Galaxy Duos 2 is equipped with a 1500mAh battery that gives it eight hours of talk time and will go up to 280 hours on a single charge on standby. The smartphone has all the regular sensors and has got Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB connectivity and GPS positioning. The phone unlike the recent iBall Andi 5-E7 Phablet Offers 5-inch Screen, Dual Core Processor & Android Jelly Bean For Rs. 6,999 works on 3G networks. The Galaxy Duos 2 looks almost identical to its predecessor and has similar measurements of 121.5×63.1×10.57 cm but is 2 grams lighter at 118 grams. As of this writing the smartphone is not in stock #-Link-Snipped-# but can be bought at Online Shopping India | Buy Mobiles, Electronics, Appliances, Clothing and More Online at Flipkart.com for Rs. 10790.

Source: Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 official, posted on Samsung India's website - PhoneArena

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    " LED flash equipped 5 MP CMOS sensor 720p video recording capability " is the thing that catches my eye and i think its a good phone but Sony xperia wins Samsung galaxy duos in the 10,000 INR phones as Sony offers better phone and with stunning looks.My vote goes for Sony Xperia.
  • Raj A
    Raj A
    How are the reports of this phone? Anyone has purchased it recently? Plz share your views.
  • satyajit rules
    satyajit rules
    i have samsung galaxy duos s older version of this.. it has icecream sandwich os.. it is slow in processing.. even battery discharges fast..hardly it goes upto 3-4 hours if u use it constantly..but new version has jelly bean .. i even dont how to upgrade os & resolve battery problem like using higher mah battery .. if any one has idea jus share..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir I have done M.tech in Embedded and VLSI design and I am 2012 december passed out and there is a year break .If I do the DIVESD course ..in...
Tata DOCOMO, one of the leading names in mobile data services in India, has launched a new dongle called the Tata Docomo Photon Max Wi-Fi which offers free national roaming...
Curious to know if there's a minimum speed at which a vehicle can travel? I'm talking about 4-wheelers and did an experiment while parking the car in the parking area....
This may be better in Debates or Biotech. However may fit in here as well. Gaming principles are being looked at to develop devices that may improve patient compliance. https://www.mddionline.com/article/g...lead-fun-and-health-will-follow?cid=nl.mddi01
Google India has decided to lend a helping hand to the voters of the country with a dedicated portal that accumulates all the relevant information regarding politics, parties and the...