Samsung Galaxy 5 Review & Price In India

In this post, let us give you an overview of Galaxy 5 I5503, 3G Touchscreen phone powered by Google's Android 2.1 (Eclair) operating system. I have been a Samsung mobiles fan for a long time now and a proud owner of the Samsung Wave. The android operating system is gaining fast popularity in India and phones powered by Android are in huge demand. Thanks to the app store that has tens of thousands of useful applications. Galaxy 5 runs on Android 2.1.

Looks: The phone look sleek and the build quality is very nice. It's ergonomic grip and the asymmetric designs adds to your personal style. The keypad is easy to use and the phone fits well in your pockets.

Screen: The phone's got QVGA(240x320) TFT-LCD screen, 2.8".

Battery: 1200 mAh batter powers this phone, enough to give you a talk time of 500+ minutes on 2G and over 350+ minutes on 3G networks.

Camera: The phone disappoints in the camera section with just 2MP camera. It does not have an LED flash.

Swype: This is one of the best features of this phone that makes typing a great experience. With Swype, you can simply move your finger over the keyboard and the Swype will do all the typing job for you.

Overall, this is a social networking phone that can also act as your office assistant. Internet browsing on this phone is a great experience as well, considering the 3G support.

Price: This phone is available in Indian markets for Rs.8500/-. I think for the price, this phone can be a good buy, considering you get access to the huge android marketplace.

Take a look at the following video review of this phone -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Ninth Northeast Asia OSS Promotion Forum was held on November 3, 2010 in Seoul, Korea. As a software company representative of the Chinese delegation, Vice President of GstarCAD, Mr....
Let's review the G4 model by Micromax that enhances the mobile gaming experience. Labeled as 'Gamolution' (aka Game Evolution) the device has a motion sensor built in to play the...
It is one of the most popular micromax smart phones. It has touch screen user interface. The 2.0 MP Camera is reasonably good. It also has inbuilt Multi Format Music...
An integral part of an engineer's life is to write a project report. However, it is not an easy task without a proper guidance. No matter how good your project...
What’s all the buzz about cloud computing and what’s this new engineering marvel? I wondered and searched Wikipedia only to find this introduction “Cloud computing is a natural evolution of...