sample Projects required for BE-IT/Comps

I need some sample projects for just Reference
Can any one give me an idea of what projects shld I do for my BE?
Can any one just brief out what data Mining/Warehouse is?
What are the different things that one can create by Digital Image Processing & what r possible projects in it?
I don't know Matlab. But I have knowledge in all Programming n scripting languages

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Worlds Largest Passenger Cruise Ship - Royal Caribbean "Freedom of the Seas" M/S Freedom of the Seas is a Royal Caribbean International cruise ship. The world's largest passenger vessel, she...
CEans, While many secretly emailed me to ask if the T-shirt design contest was a "Fool's Day" joke; others were busy designing the best t-shirt for the crazy engineers around...
April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day, though not a holiday in its own right, is a notable day celebrated in many countries on April 1. The day is marked...
Hi All, Right now im doing one research regarding the Conductive materials used in PCB manufaturing. In our manufaturing we are use copper as conductive materials. I want to know...
Hi friends. i am 3rd year b-tech mechanical student .I want your help to have some new ideas for my mini project.