Safe Road Trains for the Environment- SARTRE Project at Gothenburg, Sweden

Europe's SARTRE (SAfe Road TRains for the Environment) project is well underway, having carried out its first successful demonstration of its self-driving technology at Volvo's proving grounds near Gothenburg, Sweden.

[video=youtube;YOF0fzIuDfc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOF0fzIuDfc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My self Dashaanan, A professor from IIT Bombay. Eventually I Heard from a friend of mine on Facebook ( Favorite pass time of young and adults nowadays) That This is...
If you want to know how loads (weight of the structure, weight of objects, soft soil, temperature, earthquake, wind and vibration) effect big structures.... Try this: BUILDING BIG: Loads Lab
If you want to know more and test the different materials(wood,plastic, aluminum,brick, concrete, reinforced concrete, cast iron, and stee) used in building structures... Check this out: BUILDING BIG: Materials Lab
Know more about forces that act on building structures and see it in real life examples. See this: BUILDING BIG: Forces Lab
sir, i am b.tech IIIrd year student i am doing engineering for computer science and i wants to do summer training from udaipur sir you can suggestion me that till...